The currency in Poland is Polish zloty (EUR 1 ~ PLN 4.28).
The official language of Poland is Polish. English is widely spoken.
Poland lies in a temperate climate zone with mixed continental and oceanic influences. In July temperatures are in averages about 18 degrees Celsius or 64 Fahrenheit, but be prepared for hot weather. July can be rainy.
City of Warsaw
City contact center +48 22 19115, https://warszawa19115.pl/home
The service is available 24/7 and will help you:
• to select convenient public transport connection
• to check when your next bus, tram, metro, or suburban train comes
• to receive up-to-date information on what is happening in the city
• to get to hotel, church, concert or exhibition
• to report a case requiring action from municipal services
• to pass suggestions regarding the improvement of the quality of everyday life or a temporary stay in Warsaw
Emergency 112 (operated in Polish and English)
Fire Brigade 998
City Guard 986
For further information about security see: POLICE ADVICE FOR WARSAW VISITORS
In case of emergency you can visit the nearest hospital:
Szpital Śródmiejski (Downtown Hospital)
93 Solec St.
Phone number: +48 22 250 61 35
In case of other health issues you can visit:
Medical Center ALFA-LEK
58a Nowy Świat St.
Monday-Friday 7.00-20.00 Saturday 8.00-16.00
Phone number: +48 22 826 45 02, +48 606 516 080